You will be glad to know that, along with our green home certification process
, we also ensure that every home adheres to
strict design guidelines, which covers everything from aesthetic standards, building materials and construction processes to our builders' waste-disposal techniques
and the preservation of every tree, right down to the root networks. And porches, lot sizes and site plans encourage neighborly interaction and a strong sense of community.
This guarantees a clear and unified vision. And assists our builder and homeowner in selecting the right process for creating sustainable homes with unparalleled quality,
while complimenting the overall focus of our community.
architectural process includes
- Improving the natural scenery by protecting existing trees, foliage and other distinct site characteristics
- Implementing natural water-management systems
- Linking pocket parks and playgrounds through innovative design techniques
- Marrying privacy with a feeling of community with sidewalks, porches, gardens and general site planning
- Enhancing the beautiful style the Lowcountry is renowned for
close to everything. far from ordinary.
Our location is optimal for short, easy commutes, which is due, not only to our central location, but also because of the proximity of several major thoroughfares. What's more, we are less than five miles from the airport, and even closer to the retail corridor and the booming Park Circle neighborhood. View our interactive map.
a community rooted in nature
Our natural resources are our most valuable resources. So, we have carefully protected hundreds of grand oaks and a large network of green space. Bioswales filter toxins from rainwater. Streets patterns accentuate our vast natural beauty, and homes enhance the quality of the air, the water and the earth. And that's only a small part of what makes us a sustainable community.